Sunêlia Interlude ***** on Île de Ré is looking for an assistant for its grocery store
Our promise? To offer the best holidays to our customers, and this is partly thanks to you!
Camping Sunêlia Interlude
Located 50m from Gros-Jonc beach, in Bois-Plage-en-Ré, our 5-star campsite welcomes customers mostly from France and Europe.
As a member of the Sunêlia Vacances group, our values are aligned around customer satisfaction at the heart of an idyllic setting conducive to family relaxation.
We are therefore recruiting new talent in tune with this universe in order to offer our customers their dreamed stay on the Île de Ré!
Grocery store assistant job description:
Joining our Sunêlia Interlude team means joining a strong corporate culture, being part of a dynamic and motivated team that is not afraid of challenges and knows how to meet challenges on a daily basis. Our strength: customer satisfaction!
Your missions in brief:
Customer service :
- Greet customers, answer their questions, and help them find products.
- Ensure customers have a pleasant in-store experience.
- Handle customer returns and complaints in a professional manner.
Inventory management :
- Assist with receiving, unpacking, labeling and shelving products.
- Monitor stock levels and report shortages or restocking needs.
- Organize and maintain a clean and attractive presentation of products.
Staff management :
- Supervise and train staff assigned to departments.
- Assist in planning work schedules and tracking work hours.
- Ensure employee compliance with grocery store policies and procedures.
Administrative management :
- Participate in the management of supplier orders and invoices.
- Assist in the preparation of sales reports and inventories.
The qualities required:
- Team spirit
Prerequisites and position information
You are ready to work weekends and public holidays (this is OK when you are on the Ile de Ré and a stone's throw from the beach...).
Languages: French, basic English (this is a plus for communicating with our English-speaking customers)
Duration of work: 1 contract 39 hours/week
Period: Mid February - mid October
Additional information: Daytime and evening work (weekends and public holidays included)
Face-to-face interview preferably
- Experience required : 1 an
- Accommodations : Not included