The Sunêlia Interlude ***** on the Île de Ré is looking for a childcare assistant for the 2023 season.
Our promise? offer the best holidays to our customers, and this is partly thanks to you and your smile!
We are looking for 2 childcare assistants from April 3 to September 22, 2024.
Camping Sunêlia Interlude
On the edge of one of the most beautiful beaches on the Ile de Ré, the Sunêlia Interlude welcomes many families in a 7-hectare landscaped park. There are many activities: cycling, well-being, gastronomy in the spotlight. Poitou-Charente is full of treasures of activities.
At Sunêlia, we are committed to creating a unique vacation experience for parents and children.
Our campsite is partnering with Liveli, a specialist in Early Childhood, to strengthen the quality of services offered to Parents and Children.
Job description, childcare assistant
We offer you a position in a warm environment, allowing you to exercise your passion in the best conditions.
We suggest you join a group that makes the well-being of the child its priority.
You will be involved in many aspects:
Role with children:
- Welcoming the child as a whole individual by promoting their balance, their development and allowing them to achieve autonomy.
- Be attentive to the development and awakening of the child while respecting their pace and needs
- Ensure daily care of the child and develop their imagination and creativity
Role with families:
- Warmly welcome families, create and develop a climate of trust
- Promote the integration of parents into the life of the nursery
Role within the team:
- Participate fully in the life of the structure and the section as well as in the major events of the year
- Promote reflection around professional practices in order to guarantee the quality of care for children and their families
- Ensure compliance with hygiene and safety rules
In the area of premises hygiene:
Laundry processing: collect dirty laundry, put away clean laundry, operate washing and drying machines
In the area of commissary and inventory management in section:
Give alerts and maintain a regular monitoring status document of consumable stocks
The profile of an Auxiliary Childcare Assistant in a micro-crèche is imposed by the PMI:
- You must have a CAP Early Childhood (or a BEP Health and Social Career)
- You are motivated and enthusiastic, you want to support a group of children in their development.
- You are rigorous, organized, and autonomous.
- You are versatile, curious and rediscover your profession every day.
- You are passionate about your job and want to play an essential role in the daily care of children and their families.
- You want to belong to a team as enthusiastic as you are.
So don’t hesitate any longer, this offer is made for you!
Prerequisites and position information
Micro-crèche open Monday to Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Languages: English is a plus
Permits/certificates: CAP Early Childhood or BEP Health and Social Careers (Required)
Working hours: full time, 35h/week contract
Face-to-face interview preferably but possibility of doing it by video, with the campsite director Sunêlia Interlude.
To the attention of Sophie Ravet, operations director.
- Experience required : 1 an
- Accommodations : Not included
- Desired languages : French