The Sunêlia Interlude ***** campsite on the Île de Ré is looking for an events manager on an internship or work-study basis.
The Sunêlia Interlude campsite
Located 50m from Gros-Jonc beach, in Bois-Plage-en-Ré, our 5-star campsite is recruiting a person who will be in charge of the events part with the support of the sales manager.
Between the conviviality of outdoor hotels and the seriousness of high-end hotels. Your role will be to support customers in carrying out turnkey events and to promote the campsite and its services by developing suitable proposals.
You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and experienced team to develop the campsite's commercial activity and contribute to the success of events.
Missions, communication and sales assistant
So, if you are interested in a season by the sea in a natural and high-end setting, here are the missions that await you:
- Preparation of quotes and proposals
- Monitoring of customer files
- Reception of groups and seminars
- Coordination of services and providers
- Creation of wedding decorations (secular ceremony, reception room, etc.)
- Satisfaction tracking
- Participate in loyalty
Prerequisites and position information
Type of contract: internship, work-study
Working hours: full time, 35h/week contract
Position to be filled from January
Face-to-face interview preferably or video, with the manager Aimy FRAPPEREAU.
To the attention of Aimy FRAPPEREAU, communications and sales manager.
- Experience required : Débutant
- Accommodations : Not included
- Desired languages : French, English