Assistant spa manager at Beauté & Spa, the spa at the Sunêlia Interlude campsite
Ideally located 30m from Gros Jonc beach, Beauté & Spa is a wellness center on the Ile de Ré. 200 m² dedicated to relaxation composed of 4 cabins, 1 double cabin, a relaxation area with sauna, hammam and jacuzzi. Our quality approach has allowed us to obtain the Spas de France label.
The assistant spa manager supports the spa manager in her daily missions. In the absence of the SPA Manager, she is responsible for the proper functioning of the spa, its profitability, customer satisfaction, and the skills of her team of collaborators. The Assistant SPA Manager conveys the image of Beauté & Spa through her kindness, professionalism and availability.
Under the responsibility of the SPA Manager, the assistant SPA Manager must provide treatments in accordance with our brands: La Sultane de Saba and Too Fruit, world massages and beauty treatments while respecting the protocols in force. She will also be responsible for making appointments, welcoming and caring for clients, then advising them by listening to them in order to meet their needs and expectations. The Assistant SPA Manager ensures the promotion, advice and sale of care services and products to develop turnover. She is also in charge of managing sales and professional product stocks, and ensures compliance with health and safety rules. The Assistant SPA Manager supervises the team and ensures that the spa is kept clean and tidy.
Missions of the assistant spa manager in a spa on the Ile de Ré
- Organize and optimize customer care schedules to develop turnover.
- Guarantee the quality of services and therefore customer satisfaction.
- Provide personalized advice for future care and the resulting products.
- Offer complementary services to treatment in order to optimize loyalty.
- Carry out a “well-being” and/or “beauty” diagnosis of customers by listening to them.
- Carry out treatment protocols and inform customers about the treatment protocols chosen by presenting the products and their benefits.
Your main qualities
- Developed interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
- Perfect knowledge of Beauty & Spa products and treatments
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Be responsive and know how to adapt to the diversity of your customers and their wishes
- English proficiency
- Experience required : 1 an
- Accommodations : Not included
- Desired languages : French, English