The bar of the La Grillérade restaurant at Camping Sunêlia Interlude
Located 50m from Gros-Jonc beach, in Bois-Plage-en-Ré, our 5-star campsite welcomes customers mostly from France and Europe.
As a member of the Sunêlia Vacances group, our values are aligned around customer satisfaction in the heart of an idyllic setting conducive to family relaxation.
We are therefore recruiting new talent in tune with this universe in order to create unforgettable experiences, both for our customers and for our employees.
Our restaurant La Grillérade offers local cuisine, prepared with fresh produce, on the edge of Gros Jonc beach. We are open from breakfast to dinner, with continuous drink service.
La Grillérade is also a large cozy terrace, lounge style by the sea.
Job description, bar clerk
The bar clerk ensures the production of drinks for customers while respecting hygiene and service standards in a bar or restaurant. He is able to produce alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for the establishment's customers. He is also in charge of crepes and ice cream.
• Ensure the supply, set-up and service at the bar by operating under optimal conditions of hygiene and safety.
• Welcome and advise the customer.
• Promote the establishment’s products.
Service and sales
• Advice to the customer in the choice of drinks
• Taking the order
• Promotion of products to customers
• Made-to-order service
• Strength of proposal to its managers
• Use of technical sheets
• Production of various drinks on demand
• Production of crepes and ice creams in accordance with appropriate safety and hygiene standards
Procurement and implementation
• Product supply and storage
• Installation of products and materials
• Daily verification of equipment, materials and specific products
In everyday life:
You are known for your sense of welcome and your team spirit
Your good humor is contagious and a smile is your trademark
You are dynamic and the “rush hour” does not scare you
You are obviously skillful (don’t worry, we won’t ask you to juggle bottles)
Prerequisites and position information:
You are ready to work weekends and public holidays (this is okay when you are on the Ile de Ré and a stone’s throw from the beach…)
You speak several languages: French obviously and English is even better!
Working hours: full time, contract 35 hours/week
2 positions to fill:
From July 1 to August 31 - 35h
Face-to-face interview preferably, with the Room Manager and her assistant.
To the attention of Virginie RIGUERO, Room Manager.
- Experience required : Débutant
- Accommodations : Not included
- Desired languages : French