The La Grillérade restaurant is looking for 2 lemonade makers to complete its teams for the 2024 season!
Our promise? Offer our customers a good time thanks to you and your smile!
The La Grillérade restaurant at Camping Sunêlia Interlude
Located 50m from Gros-Jonc beach, in Bois-Plage-en-Ré, our 5-star campsite welcomes customers mostly from France and Europe.
As a member of the Sunêlia Vacances group, our values are aligned around customer satisfaction in the heart of an idyllic setting conducive to family relaxation.
We are therefore recruiting new talent in tune with this universe in order to create unforgettable experiences, both for our customers and for our employees.
Our restaurant La Grillérade offers local cuisine, prepared with fresh produce, on the edge of Gros Jonc beach. We are open from breakfast to dinner, with continuous drink service.
La Grillérade is also a large cozy terrace, lounge style by the sea.
Job description, lemonadier at the Grillérade restaurant on the Ile de Ré
Joining our Sunêlia Interlude team means joining a strong corporate culture, being part of a dynamic and motivated team that is not afraid of challenges and knows how to meet challenges on a daily basis. Our strength: customer satisfaction!
So, if you are interested in a season by the sea in a natural and high-end setting, here are the missions that await you:
- Ensure drinks service at the counter, in the dining room or on the terrace for customers
- You receive, control and store the necessary foodstuffs
- You supply and replenish the trolleys, buffets, consoles, refrigerated units, daily cellar, etc.
- You anticipate the needs that may arise during the service
The qualities required:
- You are known for your sense of welcome and your team spirit
- Your good humor is contagious and a smile is your trademark
- You are dynamic and the “rush hour” does not scare you
- You are obviously skilled (with a tray it is preferable)
Prerequisites and position information
You are ready to work weekends and public holidays (this is ok when you are on the Ile de Ré and a stone's throw from the beach...)
You speak several languages: French obviously and English is even better!
Experience: minimum one season as a runner
Working hours: full time, 39h/week contract
Salary: €1942 gross/month
Period: July 1 to August 31, 2024.
2 positions to fill.
Face-to-face interview preferably or telephone/video, with the room manager.
To the attention of Virginie RIGUERO, Room Manager.
- Experience required : 1 an
- Accommodations : Not included
- Desired languages : French