The Sunêlia Interlude ***** on the Île de Ré is looking for a Front receptionist trainee to complete its teams for the 2024 season!
Our promise? offer the best holidays to our customers, and this is partly thanks to you and your smile!
Camping Sunêlia Interlude
Located 50m from Gros-Jonc beach, in Bois-Plage-en-Ré, our 5-star campsite welcomes customers mostly from France and Europe.
As a member of the Sunêlia Vacances group, our values are aligned around the tranquility and personalization of a high-end stay, in the heart of an idyllic setting conducive to family relaxation.
We are therefore recruiting new talent in tune with this universe to offer our customers their dreamed stay on the Île de Ré!
Job description, receptionist at the Sunêlia Interlude campsite
If you are interested in an internship by the sea in a natural and high-end setting, here are the missions that await you.
- First of all, in this position, you will of course ensure reception and relationship functions with our customers thanks to:
A warm and personalized welcome in our image, an ear attentive to customer needs, agility to process reservations and requests… In short, everything you need to ensure the permanent satisfaction of Sunêlia customers !
- You create unique stays, keep track of customer administrative files and know how to communicate any useful information to all your colleagues.
You will develop your business skills here.
- You know how to carry out numerous tasks within a given time, you know how to demonstrate organizational skills and manage pressure.
Check-in, check-out, inventory of our accommodation, collection and invoicing: you will juggle these missions every day like a pro.
- You are as comfortable with customers as with reservation software.
Personalization: our mantra! You know how to adapt your speech to a demanding clientele. You share YOUR gems to discover on the Île de Ré and convey the values of the Sunêlia brand to our customers and colleagues.
- You are a real pillar in the team and your colleagues can always count on you!
Mutual assistance, good humor and rigor are the best qualities of all Sunêlia Interlude employees.
- Finally, you are dynamic, willing and able to move from the office to the field to visit or accompany clients as soon as necessary (during the stay and check out).
Finally, if you are attentive, if you have an eye for detail and your customer relations skills are exceptional, then this position is for you!
Prerequisites and position information:
You are ready to work weekends and public holidays (this is ok when you are on the Ile de Ré and a stone's throw from the beach...)
You speak several languages: French obviously, and not just orally 😉 fluent English obviously, and German is even better!
Working hours: full time, 35 hours
Period: From 05/01/2024 to 08/31/2024
Face-to-face interview preferably, with the Reception Manager and her assistant.
- Experience required : Débutant
- Accommodations : Not included