Is the bar your passion? La Grillérade on the Île de Ré is looking for a bartender!
Offering a good time to our customers thanks to you, your smile and your cocktails of course!
1 to be filled for the 2024 season:
From June 1 to September 30, 2024.
The bar of the La Grillérade restaurant at Camping Sunêlia Interlude
Located 50m from Gros-Jonc beach, in Bois-Plage-en-Ré, our 5-star campsite welcomes customers mostly from France and Europe.
As a member of the Sunêlia Vacances group, our values are aligned around customer satisfaction in the heart of an idyllic setting conducive to family relaxation.
We are therefore recruiting new talent in tune with this universe in order to create unforgettable experiences, both for our customers and for our employees.
Our La Grillérade bar offers drinks, ice cream sundaes, cocktails and even aperitif boards in a summer atmosphere. We are open from breakfast to dinner, with continuous beverage service. La Grillérade is also a large cozy terrace, lounge style by the sea.
Working at the La Grillérade bar also means enjoying an unmissable atmosphere in the heart of Île de Ré, listening to organized concerts, following current sporting events, etc.
Job description, barman/barmaid at the Grillérade bar
Joining our Sunêlia Interlude team means joining a strong corporate culture, being part of a dynamic and motivated team that is not afraid of challenges and knows how to meet challenges on a daily basis. Our strength: customer satisfaction!
So, if you are interested in a season by the sea in a natural and high-end setting, here are the missions that await you:
- You prepare cocktails, cold or hot drinks (and if necessary you serve them on the tray)
- You master collections (we will train you if necessary)
- You participate in washing and cleaning the workstation (a tidy workstation for quality work)
- You ensure the commercial relationship with customers (it's up to you to sell your own creations as best as possible)
In everyday life:
- You are known for your sense of welcome and your team spirit
- Your good humor is contagious and a smile is your trademark
- You are dynamic and the “rush hour” does not scare you
- You are obviously skillful (don’t worry, we won’t ask you to juggle bottles)
Prerequisites and position information
You are ready to work weekends and public holidays (this is ok when you are on the Ile de Ré and a stone's throw from the beach...)
You speak several languages: French obviously and English is even better!
Experience: minimum one season as a bartender.aid
Working hours: full time, 39h/week contract
Salary: €2000 gross/month
Period: June 1 to September 30, 2024.
Face-to-face interview preferably, with the Room Manager and her assistant.
To the attention of Virginie RIGUERO, Room Manager.
- Experience required : Débutant
- Accommodations : Included with participation
- Desired languages : French