Our quality labels: a luxury campsite on the Ile de Re
For your stay by the sea in a 5-star campsite, the Sunêlia Interlude promises you quality holidays. With family, friends, in a mobile home, caravan or motorhome, discover our labels and ensure quality holidays, kids friendly and under the symbol of ecotourism!
Family Plus, the national label for welcoming families on vacation
Famille Plus is a national quality approach. The Ile de Ré destination was labelled Famille Plus and included us in its program. With its experience in welcoming families, the Sunêlia Interlude campsite at Bois Plage en Ré was labelled in 2019 as well as the restaurant, entertainment and spa services.
The 6 Famille Plus commitments:
- A personalized welcome for families
- Activities adapted for all ages
- From the smallest to the largest: to each their own price
- Activities for young and old, to experience together or separately
- All shops and services at hand
- Children pampered by our professionals
Qualité Tourisme, the French quality label
Awarded to tourism professionals for the quality of their welcome and their services, the Sunêlia Interlude campsite has worked to obtain this label for years.
We follow a quality approach in accordance with the essential requirements for your satisfaction. Our approach is regularly subjected to a random and independent control. A guarantee of confidence, this label pushes us to surpass ourselves to provide you with ever more high-end services for your rental stays and outdoor pitches.
Tourism Quality commitments are structured around several points:
- A warm welcome from our reception team headed by Noémie
- Attentive staff who are always attentive to all our services for your seaside vacation.
- Fluency in foreign languages
- Clear and precise information before, during and after your stay. We are diversifying the communication media (paper and digital) to provide you with a timely response. It also means having staff attentive to your needs.
- Cleanliness and comfort guaranteed: we choose our accommodation scrupulously to guarantee you optimal comfort adapted to your budget. Our hygiene team trained in sanitary rules and adhered to strict cleaning protocols to certify optimal cleanliness.
- Discovering a destination: the reception staff are there to guide and advise you throughout your stay in the heart of the Ile de Ré. We are developing partnerships with service providers on the Île de Ré to offer you a diversified choice of activity.
- Taking your opinion into account is essential for the Sunêlia group. At the end of your stay, you will receive a satisfaction questionnaire to take your opinion into account in a process of constant improvement. Beyond the satisfaction questionnaire, we attach great importance to responding to your opinions on platforms such as TripAdvisor, Google or Facebook.
In addition to this label, Sunêlia is an independent group promoting quality. To ensure constant quality in all these establishments, Sunêlia imposes a strict and rigorous quality audit grid to meet the conditions essential to your satisfaction. Each year, we have telephone audits as well as a visit from a mystery shopper to attest to our high-end services.
Clef Verte, the sustainable label for tourist accommodation and restaurants
The Clef Verte label aims to certify tourist accommodation and restaurants in France for their committed and dynamic environmental approach in sustainable tourism.
To obtain the label, the Sunêlia Interlude campsite was able to fulfill a grid of criteria, verified by supporting documents and certified by a visit from an auditor.
The environmental criteria to be respected:
- Environmental policy: we are committed to preserving the environment around you for holidays in the heart of nature.
- Water management: a few examples of actions carried out within the Sunêlia campsite on the Ile de Ré, our plants are selected for their low water requirement to ensure reasonable watering from a borehole. We do not use the city water. All the taps in our accommodation are fitted with a water frother to limit water consumption.
- Energy management: all our accommodations are equipped with low-consumption light bulbs and water taps fitted with a water frother to limit water and energy consumption.
- Waste management is an important subject for an establishment welcoming large numbers of families. We have developed a space dedicated to selective sorting and put in place composts within the campsite. On request, customers can have an eco-seal in their rental or full location to recycle their raw material.
- Awareness is an omnipresent subject for tourism professionals. We have a role to play in raising awareness of eco-gestures daily. This goes through posters in common places but also through dedicated activities for your children (garbage collection on the beaches, gardening, etc.).
- The living environment: spend your holidays on the Ile de Ré in the heart of unspoiled nature, 50m from the beach. Cycling is the easiest way to get around on the Ile de Ré with its 110km of cycle paths. You drop off your vehicle, so you no longer must touch it on vacation.
In addition to our strong commitment to further develop our environmental approach each year, the Ile de Ré destination also advocates the same values, as evidenced by their recent action to no longer accept prospectuses in their office.