Grocerie Store Les Alizés
At the Sunêlia Interlude campsite, meet Adeline at the Les Alizés grocery store. Located in Bois Plage en Ré, on the edge of Gros Jonc beach, you will find basic products, a bakery, take-away and catering service at the foot of your accommodation.
150m² dedicated to the sale with a terrace close to the beach access.
Our Mini-supermarket is located 30 meters from Gros Jonc beach, open 7 days a week throughout the season from 8am to 8.30pm (close at 9.30pm in July and August).
What can you find at the Alizés grocery store in Bois-Plage?
Find everyday products during your holidays on the Ile de Ré
Every day we propose a wide variety of products:
- Bakery area, breads and croissants and similar products cooked on the spot,
- Fresh products (dairy products, meat and cooked meats, fresh fruits juice…)
- Grocery products (breakfast, aperitif, can…)
- Fresh seasonal vegetables and fruits,
- Hygiene and beauty products, hardware shop (gas)
- Beverages (alcohol, wine, water…)
- Regional products (salt, biscuits, wine, pineau…)
- Toys for all ages (beach games…)
We also provide the following services:
- Postcards and stamps,
- Magazines and newspapers in different languages,
Takeaway / Snack Les Alizés
It proposes a wide choice of take away food (or outside) cooked by our restaurant’s team from “La Grillérade”:
- Mussels with French fries
- Roasted chicken, nuggets
- French fries
- Sandwiches and paninis
- Nestlé ice creams
- Donut’s, muffins, waffles,
- Hot drinks, fresh drinks, draught beers…
Find local products from the Ile de Ré to perfect your aperitifs and meals
The Ile de Ré is full of local products, all as good as each other
The Sunêlia Interlude campsite gives pride of place to discovering local products from the Ile de Ré and Charente Maritime. The Les Alizés grocery store also offers regional products such as Ile de Ré fleur de sel, sardines, wines from the cooperative and fleur de sel caramels.
- Next to Gros Jonc beach
- Open 7 days a week from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. (until 9:30 p.m. in July and August)
- Sale of takeaway meals in continuous service from 12 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (variable hours depending on attendance)