Beauty & Spa, spa at Bois-Plage is looking for spa practitioners for the 2024 season
Ideally located 30m from Gros Jonc beach, Beauté & Spa is a wellness center on the Ile de Ré. 200 m² dedicated to relaxation composed of 4 cabins, 1 double cabin, a relaxation area with sauna, hammam and jacuzzi. Our quality approach has allowed us to obtain the Spas de France label.
Specialist in wellness treatments practiced in spas? We are looking for our future spa practitioner. You occupy a key position with our clients: from welcoming them to carrying out the treatments, the spa practitioner is entirely dedicated to their relaxation.
We are looking for 2 spa practitioners:
- Contract for the Easter holidays from March 29 to April 30, 2024 then from July 1 to August 31, 2024
- Contract from July 1 to August 31, 2024
Job description and missions
Under the responsibility of the spa manager, the spa practitioner fulfills various missions. It mainly goes like this:
- welcome customers
- listen to customers to determine their needs and expectations
- offer customers the treatments and care products best suited to their case. The spa practitioner must explain to them precisely how each treatment takes place, why it is appropriate for their case, etc.
- prepare the workstation by following strict hygiene rules. The spa practitioner also takes care of the atmosphere of the treatment place (e.g.: lighting candles, putting on room fragrance or music) and its comfort for the client;
- practice well-being, relaxation and relaxation treatments appropriate for the client in accordance with the protocols in force: various massages, modeling, a sauna, hammam session, etc.
- perform aesthetic treatments (hair removal, manicure, pedicure)
- participate in daily household chores
Your main qualities
- Developed interpersonal skills and team spirit,
- Autonomy and rigor,
- Perfect knowledge of Beauty & Spa products and treatments,
- Excellent personal hygiene,
- Be responsive and know how to adapt to the diversity of your customers and their wishes,
- Fluency in English, a real plus.
- 35h contract
Diploma required: CAP Aesthetics and Aesthetics body care equivalents
- Experience required : 1 an
- Accommodations : Not included
- Desired languages : French, English